This call for proposals serves the implementation of the distinct activity “Music Education and Learning” within the context of the Preparatory action “Music Moves Europe: Boosting European music diversity and talent”
The proposals should demonstrate their contribution to the general objective by covering the two following specific objectives:
1. Promote the cooperation between non-formal/informal education and the music sector with the aim to foster social inclusion, i.e. access to music for less advantaged children or community involvement;
2. Develop a small-scale project with a clear European added value, that is suitable for the exchange of good practices and could lead to a knowledge transfer for similar projects in other countries.
The call intends to support proposals that deliver the following non-exhaustive examples of results and are clearly linked to the objectives:
- Implementation of at least 8 innovative approaches to informal/non-formal music education and learning to foster social inclusion;
- Demonstration of best-practice examples on how the cooperation between the education and the music sector on informal/non-formal music education can foster social inclusion, i.e. to allow children to have access to musical education and learning that would otherwise not have this opportunity;
- Fostering sustainable forms of co-operation (e.g. creation of networks) with a European dimension;
- Testing ideas for targeted support to music education within the next generation of EU funding programmes after 2020;
- Contribution to developing ideas for music education as part of a European sectorial approach on music.
Termine presentazione domande: 30 Aprile 2020
Per richiedere maggiori informazioni e per essere assistiti nella partecipazione al bando, scrivere a: email@example.com